Most construction disputes arise from differing interpretations of contractual terms. Sometimes an owner and a contractor, or a contractor and a subcontractor, may disagree as to the exact meaning of a specification in the agreement.
Sometimes, one side believes it is not getting what it contracted for, and other times, both parties take issue to the current state of the project.
Whatever your construction dispute may be, we can help resolve it.
We help you establish action protocols to correctly document any conflict that may arise during the execution of a Project.
If your rights are still not being protected, we are ready to go to court to get you the results you deserve.
· Contract drafting (Works, Subcontractors, Supply)
· Drafting of agreements and transactional documents.
· Claims to clients, providers or third parties.
· Construction disputes and litigation.
· Legal advice in case of work accidents.
· Legal advice in asset purchase and sale processes.
· Drafting of legal documents and contracts related to real estate operations.
· Real estate claims and disputes.
BANKRUPTCY & INSOLVENCIES
· Legal advice as a creditor in case of a Client’s or Provider’s bankruptcy or insolvency.
· Debt claims.
LEGAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING
· Legal advice on Data Protection.
· Intellectual and Industrial Property.
· Software Licenses.
· Software Contracts.