Practical solutions to legal problems
20 years of experience
We help you establish action protocols to correctly document any conflict that may arise during the execution of a Project.
We can also train your staff to respond to day-to-day problems in order to prevent conflicts.
How do we do it?
Before the conflict arises: After carrying out an analysis of the Project in question, we detect the risks and prepare the contracts and legal documents that adequately protect our Client.
If the Client comes after the conflict has arisen: We analyze the situation, assess the different scenarios and offer the most efficient and economically viable solution for the Client.
We prepare claims
As we perfectly know Construction business, we can provide unique viewpoints and expertise to our clients. We legally document and focus claims to reach agreements in a pre-litigation phase in order to avoid incurring the costs associated with any judicial or arbitration procedure.
We can represent your best interests in Court, mediation or arbitration.
- Contract drafting (Works, Subcontractors, Supply)
- Drafting of agreements and transactional documents.
- Claims to clients, providers or third parties.
- Construction disputes and litigation.
- Legal advice in case of work accidents.
- Legal advice in asset purchase and sale processes.
- Drafting of legal documents and contracts related to real estate operations.
- Real estate claims and disputes.
BANKCRUPTCY & INSOLVENCIES
- Legal advice as a creditor in case of a Client’s or Provider’s bankruptcy or insolvency.
- Debt claims.
LEGAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING
- Legal advice on Data Protection.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- Software Licenses.
- Software Contracts.